Premium wetsuit, top neoprene, great stitching great pricing!
The 7 seas 3/2 will take you from Spring through to Summer and Autumn, keeping you warm in the cooler months without being too hot over summer.
The first wetsuit you should buy will be a 3/2 Vissla Steamer!
Good for 9 month of the year except right in the heart of winter (June – August) when you need a 4/3.
Youll get maximum movement, whilst still keeping you at a cosy temperature in the water.
Long steamer is great to keep your arms and legs getting sunburnt!
Made for cool water: 13 – 18¬∞ C
- WARMTH & STRETCH
- 100% Super Stretch light neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
- DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Back-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Knee pad – supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
- Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
- Easy access secure key cord
Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water.
Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Generally we find S, M, MT, L, XL are the go to sizing, ask yourself which one am I?
Also the odd XXL