Platino Fish 5’6 and 6’0 Softboards are fantastic for young kids and teenagers up to 55 kgs or intermediate surfers up to 75kgs
These boards are deigned for any child and work well for lighter teenagers too.
Being smaller they are easier to handle in the surf and are the only choice for very small children.
Heavier children, teenagers and adults that are under 75kgs and can already surf find these boards super fun! They catch waves much easier than a hardboard and turn on a dime!
We have these boards in our fleet and are available for demo.
FINS & TRACTION PAD INCLUDED!
Don’t forget to add your discounted leash!!
The Platino range is designed for any surfer that wants to have fun in the water.
Primarily as your first surfboard or for those days to catch waves easily.
Remember the best surfer is the one that has the most fun.
Platino is fun!
- 5’6 Fish for kids 10 years or under up to 45kg (or intermediate surfers of any age up to 65kg)
- 6’0 Fish or Surfboard for kids up to 12 or 13 years and under 55kg (or intermediate surfers of any age up to 75kg)
- 6’6” Surfboard is for kids up to 12 or 13 years and up to 65kg (or intermediate surfers of any age up to 80kg)
- 7’0” Funboard is for any surfer up to 70kgs.
- 7’6” Funboard is for any surfer up to 80kgs.
- 8’0” Longboard is for any surfer up to 90kgs.
- 9’0” Longboard is for any surfer up to 100kgs.
CONSTRUCTION: Wooden stringers moulded into the core
CORE: EPS (Expanded Beaded Polystyrene)
DECK: WBS IXL (Crosslink Polyethylene with Water Barrier Skin)
BOTTOM: H.D.P.E. (High Density Polyethylene)
FINS: One centre fin and two side fins with six screws
INCLUDES: Fins, Tail Bumper strengthening, Traction Pad.