Slide’s FISH 32” collection consists of the Fish Tuna, the Fish Marrajo,Drifter and the Fish Pavones.
3 Surfskates that thanks to its wide nose and soft outline is ideal for those surfers who are used to surfboards with extra volume in the nose.
Thanks to its slightly raised tail, you can comfortably position your back foot as if you were on the grip of your surfboard.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SLIDE FISH PAVONES 32”
- Deck: 32″ long x 9.7″ wide with kick tail.
- Deck Material: 7 sheets of Canadian Maple painted.
- Front axle: New 2019, 165 mm.
- Rear axle: Conventional 2019 polished aluminum, 165 mm.
- Wheelbase: 17 ¬Ω” (44.45 cm).
- Wheels: Black Slide. 65 mm x 55 mm/ 78A.
- Bearings: ABEC 7.
Thanks to the adjustable front axle, you can tighten and loosen the spring, to adapt the board to the type of ride you want to make. Adapt the axle and make it more stable for long runs, generating speed and riding. Or set it up so you can make more radical turns and warm up before going on the water.