NZ‚Äôs foremost surf photographers have been pooled together to create a book of NZ‚Äôs best images of NZ best waves making it the first and only NZ book of it’s kind. ‘The South Seas New Zealand’s Best Surf – Revised Edition’ by CPL is the perfect piece for your coffee table. Starting with an extensive section on the history of surfing and surf exploration in NZ, this sets the tone for the rest of the book. The wave galleries flow through NZ, starting in the far north and naturally moving north to south. Not only that but you get 224 pages of it!
- The first and only NZ book of it‚Äôs kind; NZ‚Äôs foremost surf photographers have been pooled together to create a book of NZ‚Äôs best images of NZ best waves
- Cloth bound spine, Gold stamped spine and logos, black foiled, debossed title, gold sewn binding
- Hand drawn graphics throughout – heavy duty gloss art paper for the wave galleries
- Simply- the best images of NZ‚Äôs best surf
- History of surfing and surf exploration in NZ