7 SEAS WETSUITS
Designed for the Everyday Shred
Made for cold water: 51 – 58° F / 11 – 14° C
Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone-based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, more accessible to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is solvent-free. Made by Bluesign-approved mills.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water-tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access to secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals the skin to prevent flushing
80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
We tried and tested by our fantastic crew of surf instructors. Overall, it’s an excellent wetsuit if you’re after warmth and comfort.