The 3/2 full suit will take you from Spring through to Summer and Autumn, keeping you warm in the cooler months without being too hot over summer. It’s constructed of 3mm neoprene around the torso and 2mm neoprene on the legs and arms.
It’ll do a great job of keeping you at the right temperature in cool water: 17 – 20° C and it protects your arms and legs from sunburn when it’s hot.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad – supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.