7 SEAS WETSUITS
Designed for the Everyday Shred
Made for cool water: 56 – 65° F / 13 – 18° C
• Warmest and stretchiest boys wetsuits
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing